Cutler Real Estate asked Jerri a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Jerri's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I have a B.A. from Otterbein University.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I'm not good at sitting in a cubicle all day! So the idea of a career in real estate really spoke to me as a way to utilize all of the skills developed while putting myself through college and time spent in the Corporate world.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Westerville and am lucky to be in a walk able neighborhood. We can walk to the library, restaurants, shops and everything Uptown Westerville has to offer.
4. How do you spend your free time?
My husband and I like to cook and enjoy the occasional movie. We Love working in our yard in the summer months.During the winter months, we are avid football and basketball fans.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- my cat
- my wedding rings
- my car
- my house
- one tv set
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?
Hardworking/Fun. Is that one word?!